- Transaction charges to be borne by the customers (Total amount + Transaction charges + Taxes).
- Once the payment has been made, no cancellation will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
- During Online Payment, if the amount is debited from customer bank account and the transaction details are not generated online, please allow us 24 hours’ time to generate the transaction details.
- If customer account has been debited twice for one transaction, one transaction amount will be refunded via same source within 15 to 20 working days.
- It will be the responsibility of the customer to ensure that no double payment is made from his end for the same Account.
- The transaction will be effected on real time basis in the loan account till the successful transaction made before 5.30 PM of the day (T+0) and the transaction made after 5.30 PM will be reflected on next working day (T+1).
- The customer can view and print the E-receipt after payment confirmation from gateway.
- The minimum age limit for availing the service is 18 age.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction :
Any claim, dispute or controversy with respect to, in connection with or arising out of this Agreement shall be subject to and decided by arbitration exclusively within jurisdiction of Ernakulum, Kerala State. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in accordance with the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996.
Transaction Charges – Billdesk
|Payment Gateway (NetBanking - (SBI/ HDFC/ ICICI / Axis )
||Rs.15/- + GST Per transaction
|Payment Gateway (NetBanking) - all other banks
||Rs.10/- +GST Per transaction
|Payment Gateway (Debit Cards) - ( for all transactions below Rs 2000)
|Payment Gateway (Debit Cards) - ( for all transactions above Rs 2000)
||0.8% +GST of the transaction amount